The Buffalo Soldiers of the Maryland Foundation corporation is organized exclusively for charitable and educational purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation promote and support charitable and educational activities for the Maryland Mother Chapter of National Association of Buffalo Soldiers and Troopers Motorcycle Club.
Since the inception of the foundation, we continue to grow our Community Service initiatives and increase scholarship funding with the help of your donations each and every year. The Foundation provides community service and charitable donations to the following:
- Feed the Needy Soup Kitchen, Fourth Street-Friendship Seventh Day Adventist Church, Washington, DC.
- Co-Sponsor a “Ride for the Cure” to raise awareness and funds to combat Breast and other Cancer related illnesses. Funds raised are donated to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
- William C. Price Memorial Scholarship for DC, Prince Georges and Charles County, MD high school seniors. https://buffalosoldiers-maryland.net/scholarship-award-winners
- Buffalo Soldiers of Maryland Thanksgiving Food Drive, Washington, DC & Prince Georges County, MD.
- Buffalo Soldiers of Maryland Christmas “Giving” Tree Family Donations, Washington, DC & Prince Georges County, MD.
- Winter Coat Drive, Fourth Street-Friendship Seventh Day Adventist Church, Washington, DC.
Select one of the following when donating through PayPal:
(1) William C. Price Memorial Scholarship – “Donations are awarded to our annual scholarship winner(s).”
(2) African American Civil War Memorial – “Buffalo Soldiers of Maryland donate to the museum annually.”
(3) Philanthropy – “Support the Buffalo Thunder, Thanksgiving Food Drive, Christmas “Giving” Tree fund for Needy Families and families of sudden hardship in the community.”