- Must be legally licensed to operate a motorcycle.
- Must own an insured road worthy motorcycle of at least 750CCs or more with a maximum of three wheels and handlebars. Vehicles with steering wheels and bucket seats are not motorcycles and will not be accepted in the NABSTMC as substitute for motorcycles or trikes.
- Complete a three (3) month “Hang Around” period.
- Complete the nine (9) month probationary period.
- Complete the 2500 mileage requirement on a motorcycle.
- Pass the Chapter History Board (majority chapter vote)
- Receive majority vote of chapter membership present at a prescribed chapter meeting.